So our Saturdays have been pretty full lately, so I thought I would log what a typical Saturday for us is. Cameron and Garrett are playing Fall Ball (baseball) so there are always at least 2 games if not more. They start anywhere from 9:00 to 2:30 in the afternoon, so when they start at 2:30 in the middle of our day, we don' t get to much time for other things. Yesterdays were good, 9:00 and 11:30. Mike is coaching Garrett's team with a couple of friends and they got to choose there teams name, which of course for them would have to be the A's! Cameron is doing well but not playing for his favorite team the Yankees, but is dealing just fine with being on the Pirates. From the pictures above you can see that Morgan and Dallin just hang out and play in the dirt a lot! When we are done with baseball we come home to take care of some chores, like mowing the lawn, wash the dogs, laundry, clean house a little, haircuts. In the evening Michael and I, sometimes Cameron we do our training for the 1/2 Marathon. Last night Michael and I ran with some friends of ours!
WE RAN, I RAN 9 MILES IN 2 HOURS!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. After the first 3 miles I can actually say it wasn't bad. Other than feeling somewhat sore today, it felt good to say I did it, because I honestly didn't think I could do it. Michael kept saying I could! So we ended our day with that run at about 8:00pm. We were pooped to say the least! It was a good day, to add to our day I forgot to mention Cameron & Garrett both won there baseball games yesterday.
2 comments:
Seriously thats awesome!!! I am trying hard to get myself to where I can just run a 5K in 30 mins. 9 Miles in two hours??? Thats cool I am very impressed with you two. Thanks for setting such an example.
Michael;
i sent ya an email wishing you a Happy Birthday (on your birthday), i hope you got it.
Post a Comment