


So to finish off the summer with a bang, before my kids go back to school Monday, July 28th. Just this last Friday we were up in Amador County, Jackson city looking for somewhere to eat. We, my sister Shelly and her kids and my kids were driving around and passed by a Petco that was having a pet adoption day. Well standing amongst maybe 3 other dogs was this really cute large (larger then our dog Penny who is a Golden) Golden Retriever that had a sign on him saying Adopt me. Everyone wanted to stop and see him and checkout the animals. So we did! Well long story short he is 4 1/2 years old about 15 pounds over weight, we can take care of that though, and very very lovable! We just brought him home today and I almost think he is more behaved then Penny. So I don't know maybe I am just crazy, 4 boys (5 with mike) and 2 large dogs! WHAT AM I THINKING! I couldn't let Beau, be without a home or family! Don't you think, look at that face!







1 comment:
He is so very sweet! Congrats Hazelhofer family! By the way he has a long tongue. I guess better to lick you with!! LOL
Post a Comment