Every year since Dallin turned 1 years old we have been up at Hogan Lake for his birthday. He had a great day, I've learned (should of learned sooner) not to do much while there young and they don't know any different, with the toys, parties etc.... It's great! He already broke the two little cheap toys I bought and has forgotten all about them.
Congrats on the newest addition to your family. Thats fun. I think you're crazy with 5 boys and now 2 dogs but if we could we would have one its too much work for me though for now. Someday though when we have our own house. I wish we could be there at the lake with you guys its sad not to be ablt to come. And sorry we missed Dallins birthday I feel horrible. We miss you guys and love you lots!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on the newest addition to your family. Thats fun. I think you're crazy with 5 boys and now 2 dogs but if we could we would have one its too much work for me though for now. Someday though when we have our own house. I wish we could be there at the lake with you guys its sad not to be ablt to come. And sorry we missed Dallins birthday I feel horrible. We miss you guys and love you lots!!!
Post a Comment