We all went quad and motorcycle riding yesterday up at Pipi Valley, it is about an hour and 1/2 away and the weather was just right for riding. There was about 3 to 4 inches of dirt, it felt like I was riding in sand in some small areas, mostly the main roads. We enjoyed riding around for about 3 hours on all the trails which were not covered in 3 to 4 inches of that thick dirt (sand). Dallin road with me on the 200 and towards the end started falling asleep he was having so much fun. Michael brought his trail 90 to ride on this time, which handle all the trails great for as old as it is, 1970. The other 3 boys road there quad Cameron on his 90, Garrett on his 90, and Morgan on his 50. It was a great family adventure, I hate to see our summer fun come to an end with the kids going back to school, but what can you do. We still have the nights and weekends, right!




WHO HAS THE DIRTIEST FACE CONTEST?

WENDY?

MIKE?

CAMERON?

DALLIN? HE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY THE GAME

OR MORGAN? GARRETT DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY EITHER
3 comments:
Ah thats too funny. I'm sorry boys,and wendy, but Michael wins the dirtiest fast contest big time!!! That looks like you guys had so much fun. I want to go.
Looks like fun! It has been getting incredibly dusty and silty lately.
I am glad you showered before dinner, Thanks!!! Looks like you all had a BLAST!
Post a Comment