
This is Dallin's first year playing Tot T-ball, finally his turn to play instead of watching or staying home. Dallin is up to bat first, he swings and hits the ball pretty good actually. He takes off running!

He's pretty fast runner, heads to first base or so we all thought until..............................

He went right after his own ball that he hit instead.....threw it to the coach then went to first base. Minor details, that's OK

I love this picture. I wish we knew what they were thinking at that moment. Maybe this is what they were thinking, "do you think they will throw it to me, this is boring why am I here again, dude let me get this one, maybe next year our hats will fit us better, checkout that playground over there, how long do we have to play this game again? Anyhoo this is Dallin's friend Matthew his dad is there coach, coach Troy their good friends of ours. I would have to say Dallin and Matthew really knew what they were doing, with both of them being the youngest of 3 older brothers and all the baseball games and practices they have been to. It's finally their turn to play ball.

Dallin wanted to do it all! Literally, he was after the ball where ever it went, and who ever hit it. When he was waiting in line to bat, he would run after it when his own teammate just hit it. He wanted to be catcher, baseman's, and run all the bases. He even went to the wrong team for snacks and drinks at the end of the game. Overall he was really excited to play the game.
1 comment:
ok...so even though I am bias that is the most awesome picture of those two!! how fun...what great amunition we'll have when they grow up and are still playing ball together on the same team!! how fun will that be.
Post a Comment