So I thought I better write down 2 things that were said by 2 of my children before I forget.
First Morgan. Last week during Cameron's b-day dinner we're sitting there talking about how old everyone is. Then Morgan starts asking the questions how old will I be when Cameron is 16, how old will I be when Cameron is 20, how old will I be when Cameron is 24 or 26. Well one of the the answer lead to the answer of, well you will be 18 or 19 and probably on a mission. (Now remember Grandparents are with us for this b-day dinner) and well Morgan turns to Grandma Barbara and says "Yeah, and you might be dead"? For a 6 year old he sure can say the darnest things! We all had a pretty good laugh.
Now Garrett. Well this took place today at church. I am the primary pianist so I get to watch and hear the joys of those sweet kids as they are learning. Today's topic during sharing time was "how we can help out in our families". The senior primary kids were having a difficult time listening today for some reason so Garrett's comment started a chain of silliness. So it was Garrett's turn and he was asked what he could do by helping his mom? His response "I can not cuss"!I about fell off the piano bench. Did he even know what the word cuss meant? Then he added more by saying look at my mom over there, where I was hiding behind the piano, "she laughing like crazy"! The Primary president then said maybe to help you Garrett you can put a dollar or a quarter into a jar for every time you say a bad word to help you stop. Then out of know where another child says my dad would owe me like $100.00 dollars. Then the Primary presidents daughter in her sweet little voice goes mommy sometimes you do that too. Sometimes I wish there could be a hidden camera going to catch moments like that, it would be awesome to see it over again.
ps - turns out Garrett only said what he said because his friend next to him said to, and I was right he didn't know what cuss meant.
Rak Gondola Lumajang
7 years ago







3 comments:
Thats too funny, both of those comments. YOu're boys are great. I miss them. No worries I will have her before the 17th just make your plans already!!!!!
Thats awesome. Jana was laughing hysterically when I read it to her. She's the primary choristor and loves that kind of stuff.
i would have paid good money to be there! lol
Post a Comment