Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Garrett's Baseball game

So this is Garrett's first game. He is on the Astros. Mike is coaching his team along with Morgans T-ball team who are also the Astros. In this picture you will see that the position Garrett is playing is pitcher(obviously), and he also plays catcher and 3rd baseman. I wish you could see the strength this kid has. Every time he hits the ball it's deep into outfield, and I am not just saying these things because he's my son, he really has some great strength when it comes to sports. I'll prove it when I can figure out how to put a video on here. So I know they won this game but I don't know the score because I had Dallin with me and I had to entertain him towards the end of the game. We had to leave and play at the park which was to far away from the baseball field.





No comments: