Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Morgan Get Tubes for the 3rd time

On Tuesday April 22 Morgan went in for tubes to be put in his ears for the 3rd time. He inherited his dads ears I guess. As soon as the tubes come out his poor little ears fill right up with fluid and he starts talking really really loud and doesn't hear anything anybody says to him at normal talking level. The doctor has said sometimes it can take up to 3 times before they stop having ear problems, every child is different. Anyway needless to say Morgan is very brave. No problems with no food until after surgery, going to the hospital, waking up from surgery, pain. I think he looked forward to the donuts afterwards and not having to go to school. One of the first things he said in the car was "Am I talking loud", "do you hear that noise mom"? Wow imagine what it was like for him for the last 6 months, like being in a bubble or something. He's doing great now! Dallin may be going in for a turn next Monday May 5th this will be his 2nd turn. We will know for sure this Thursday.



The waiting part is the hardest part. We waited forever it felt like (2hours)



Still waiting



Just killing time still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????



Done, just waking up. This is kind of how I wake up at home. Just leave me alone and I'll be fine,look on my face.



Can we go now?

No comments: