Friday, May 9, 2008

Muffins for Mom




Today I was able to be with Morgan for Muffins for Moms. This is how the Kindergartners and 1st graders celebrate Mother's Day for their mommies. They sang this really cute song, made a little purse out of construction paper and a little paper corsage. When they were done singing they came to sit by their moms and served them muffins and coffee. As Morgan put it, "you don't get to drink anything because you don't drink coffee". Morgan was really excited to have me their and I was glad I could be there, he did a really cute job singing and I love my purse he made me, in it he wrote,

Dear Mom,
I Love you. Thank you for yor(your) hugs and yor(your) kiss. Thank you for erthg (everything)You are the bat (best) Mom. Love Morgan

1 comment:

Houk Family said...

Such a pretty picture of you Wendy. Morgan looks a lot like you!! Such a cute boy!!