Sunday, May 11, 2008

How much can Michael do in one day? Let's see!

So we have been married over 15 years now and I have yet to see Michael be able to sleep in. Even now what I call sleeping in which is if I am lucky 8:00. So his Saturday morning started before 6:30 (crazy I think)and without a moment to spare his day finished at around 11:30pm. I know our lives aren't any busier (maybe just different) then the rest of you, but just thought I would enter a little blog in here about Michael. He started off with going to LOWES for some supplies for his projects like fixing the bronco brake lights, neighbors porch lights, and piping to fix the sprinklers in the yard. When he returned to do those projects he also wanted to do some repairs on our tent trailer for our summer vacations. Midway through his projects he had to stop to coach Garrett's Baseball game which is 2 hours and by the way Garrett did an outstanding job pitching again. They lost by 3 but still it was a great game. After the game we threw some lunch in there and he returned to his projects. We came back and it was Cameron's turn to mow the lawn, which he wasn't thrilled about so Michael got him started on it. It seemed like all the neighbor kids wanted to mow the lawn though. Almost finished with all the projects before it was time to go to a fundraiser dinner for Garrett's tackle football he will be doing this fall. Needless to say he had a productive day and got what he wanted done before the day was over.


This is my favorite thing to ride around in this time of year the bronco and the boys really do too. We just took the top and it's ready for the summer. Michael scrubbed down the tent trailor and put our camping gear in it so it's ready to go.





Just cleaning up the garage, sometimes it can get out of control in there and collects a lot of garbage.




Cameron having loads of fun mowing the lawn, you can see it in the way he's caring the bag!?!?!?



So our name is always getting butchered, right! So some friends had this one put on a shirt for him. "NAZELHOFER" with NIKE on the front obviously. We were in the paper for the Sacramento temple when they were doing the open house. Well they put our name in the paper as Nike and Wendy Nazelhofer. So that's the story behind the shirt. I didn't know Mike was such a hard name.


All DONE!

2 comments:

Forrest Hickman said...

15 years???? yikes! now THAT dates me even worse. lol

great to read and see about your family!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

I love how you made Michael look like he does alot of work and that he works hard. Ha ha just kidding I know he is a hard worker and goes non-stop. Dave seems to be that same way. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. I love you.