Memorial Day with the weather being unpredictable, we went up to Jackson. There we went to a gold mine, according to my children. Where there is a candy store of all kinds of candy to a kids delight. It was down a old main street with lots of small stores with lots to see.
I swear to you this kid does have other clothes besides this hat and sweatshirt!!!!!!
WOW I want to go to that candy store it looks awesome. I believe you when you say that Cameron has other clothes cause the last picture I saw him in he actually had a BYU hat on too and thats a Yankees hat. Too funny.
1 comment:
WOW I want to go to that candy store it looks awesome. I believe you when you say that Cameron has other clothes cause the last picture I saw him in he actually had a BYU hat on too and thats a Yankees hat. Too funny.
Post a Comment