Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Hazelhofer Family

Almost everyone at the dinner table. Some got away before I got there picture.
Everyone having a turn on the world tour.

Michael and Greg, once again trying to hit those notes!


Tight quarters but he didn't care. Either did the dogs.

The chef hard at work.




Dallin's turn.

Didn't get the tongue sticking out on the photo, but did get a serious look.


Hello! A little to into the singing maybe?


the HAZELHOFER BROTHERS! They rock


So Christmas Eve we went to Grandpa and Galen's house. We had dinner with Michael's brother and sister, Uncle Max and his wife, cousin Jill and her family, and Claudia and Russ. Grandpa cooked an excellent prime rib, as always and lots of yummy side dishes. I brought a green salad and a dessert I would rather not talk about because it didn't turn out how it was suppose to.

Before we had dinner the kids couldn't wait to open there present from Grandpa and Galen. As you will see in the pictures, why they couldn't.

We have had a great time with this already, and lots of laughs watching the expressions on every ones faces and how they really get into playing. For example, when Michael and Morgan play they like to stick out there tongue. Garrett and Cameron when they are playing the drums get some serious bouncing going on, trying to remember to hit the base drum. THANKS Grandpa and Galen for the gift!

We did lots of laughing, reflecting back and enjoying one anothers company. One topic of discussion was Greg's wedding next year, and welcoming his fiancee to the family. We were giving him a hard time asking him if she knows what she is getting into joining the Hazelhofer family. Greg says that I have survived, so I can support her and break her in slowly. Anyway we are excited for him and Chelsea. August 1, 2009 is the date of the big day. The boys are excited, Morgan says he wants to be the ring barrier.

Grandpa has 2 dogs Molly and Moe, well Dallin loves dogs. All that night he was playing with them it was so cute. When we were all done eating Dallin asked me if he could get into there kennel with them, I told him no. Well I looked over about 10 minutes later and Cameron had helped him get in. The dogs and Dallin were having a good time.

2 comments:

suzi said...

Great Photos, Just like you said!!!! You should start a real Hazelhofer band, because you guys ROCK!!!! Glad you all had a great Christmas. It looked like a lot of fun!

rachael said...

I love the pict. thanks for adding your blog to your christmas card. you are now added to mine.