



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
The Hazelhofer family wants to wish all our family and friends who come to our blog this holiday season, a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope all is well for you and your families and that we remember the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Our family has been blessed with health and great memories this last year as you see through out our blog. Boys that are always busy and parents who constantly work on having patience with them!!!! We love our boys tremendously and love the joy and laughter they bring into our lives. We look forward to hearing from you this Holiday season and hope that you will leave a comment or maybe your own blog address to see how your own families are doing. MERRY CHRISTMAS! LOVE THE HAZELHOFER'S
ps- These are pictures from Dallin's preschool Christmas program last night. I thought he was an Ox, but he corrected me and said "I'm a cow mom"! He did a great job.







2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too! Dallin is so cute I love his hands in his pockets!!
Love,
KIM
Wendy,
I'm glad you found my blog. It's great to catch up with you guys. You're boys are so cute and so big! I can hardly believe it. Looks like you guys are doing well and having lots of fun.
Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment