Those who won a metal for there age group and time! 



So almost all of us participated in the Christmas tree lodi 5k race yesterday. Mike, Cameron and I did the 5K and Morgan did the mile run. Garrett was at home with an injured knee he hurt the night before and Dallin was with Grandma. It was really fun and exciting to have the family there to do the race together. At least start at the starting line together that is. They started the races with the kids first 1/4 mile, 1/2 a mile, and then a 1 mile race ages 5 to 12 years old. So Morgan went for the 1 mile run. He was awesome. He won 2nd place for boys in that race. Came in second to a 12 year old, WOW! Michael, Cameron and I ran the 5k of course. Cameron was really excited to do his first race. When we got there we found that 4 other friends and there families were doing the race as well. A little more competition I guess you could say. Not for me though, again as always I'm slow and steady. This time though I came in 3rd for my age group, can you believe it! Michael also won for his age, he came in 2nd. Some of our other friends won for their age group as well. It was really a great way to start our Saturday!







1 comment:
Turns out I won last place for my 5K!!! Ha I don't actually think that I did but wouldn't be surprised if I did. You guys did way awesome thats fun. Congratulations you little running family. I think Aves might follow in my footsteps. She got her shoes on and got on the treadmill and pretended to run and then got of and said "I'm all done!". She is fast!!!
Post a Comment