So Sunday we returned from a wonderful trip to Idaho to visit all my family. We left Tuesday last week and drove straight there, 14 hours. The kids and the weather were great. We saw my parents home they moved into over 3 years ago, my sister Jennifer's new home they built and Kim's home they have done nice remodeling to. One of my favorite things about the trip was seeing all my nieces and nephews and watching them play together with my boys. My oldest niece is almost 16 yrs old and my youngest is also a niece is 7 months old out of 15 grandchildren, and my youngest sister isn't done having kids yet. Of course I also enjoyed having all my sisters there with my parents and just sitting around visiting and playing games. Idaho was a little cold for us California people, it was -13 degrees when we left Sunday morning, OUCH! I felt like I came back to summer weather when I read 50 degrees outside. While we were there we went snowmobiling, thanks to Uncle Dave, bowling, eating, TSR(go-carts), eating, and more games. We really had a great time. It was a great trip I was glad that Michael had made the family decision to take this trip.
2 comments:
It was great to see your family too! My boys are already asking if we can plan a trip to California this summer to hang out with their "boy cousins".
I guess we are having summer weather too if you think 50 is summer. It was 47 today!
Glad you came to visit! Love Ya!
What a wonderful family...so much love and happiness!!!! Wish my family was even 1/2 the size of yours...mine just keeps getting smaller and smaller. But, having 4 awesome grandsons makes my family seem bigger and move full of love...
Post a Comment