Happy Halloween! This year the boys were superhero's and Napoleon Dynamite characters. Cameron was Kip and Garrett was Napoleon, hence the eyes on him. Morgan was some kind of black knight I think and Dallin, obviously the HULK! The weather was actually warm but rainy so we didn't get to do to much trick or treating. I didn't mind that at all, meant less candy in the house for everyone. Plus Halloween was on a Friday so a lot of the neighbors weren't home, probably at party's, or just out because it's Friday. Cameron went to a Halloween party and had a great time, didn't miss the fact that he didn't get any candy.
3 comments:
That is so hilarious!! I love Cameron and Garretts facial expressions in the pictures!!! PERFECT!!!
I am laughing so hard at these pictures.... your boys are awesome!
The boys costumes are great. They really played the parts and it made us laugh. Those are some cute boys you have. We sure do love them!!
Post a Comment