So this whole weekend has been great with all the rain, wind, and snow. My boys loved being out in the rain and wind. They even flew kites! You would think that there was plenty of wind for flying kites, when actually there was to much. The wind was so strong up at the lake that you could lean into. It actually would throw your balance off at times.



This is my favorite, check out the hair. They were literally holding on to each other so they wouldn't blow away.

So just before bed, dad pulls out some DIBS! You would think these boys had never seen ice cream before the way they were devouring them.

So I found the pot of gold right out side and the just down the hill from the barn!!!!!!
2 comments:
Holy Crap.....where did the lake go?
Hey Wendy...I have been meaning to check out your blog since getting your Christmas card. Your kids are so big and old. I showed Alec pictures of Cameron...he still remembers spending the night up there. Anyway...we just got busy and didn't send out cards this year...to tell you the truth...it was fine with me for one year. Check out our blog trishajensen.blogspot.com
I will add yours to my list so I can keep up on your "life with 4 boys"!
Post a Comment