Saturday, October 11, 2008

JUST BEING DALLIN

SCARED!

ANGRY!

HAPPY
SAD

Dallin worked on feelings in speech therapy a couple of weeks ago. Now he is always telling us how he feels and showing us the expression that goes with it. For example when he is throwing a temper tantrum, we tell him Dallin's sad and he will immediately say "no I not, Dallin happy" and try to put a smile on his face.

Dallin has always been a little delayed in the speech area but not in expressions or acting. He loves to act out movies he has seen. He's pretty good too.

I came around the corner to the front door the other day to these 3 cute pups. They were all begging to come in the house. Dallin keeps us laughing!

3 comments:

suzi said...

I love Dallin! He is always ready to greet me with a kiss and a hug!!! The pictures were too cute!

Houk Family said...

I love the pictures! I love the one with the dogs and Dallin at the door. It looks like all of them are smiling.
Love,Kim

P.S What did you guys decide about Thanksgiving? Will we be seeing you?

Houk Family said...

Hey I have lost 4lbs in 5 days!! Yeah!! Bad thing is I need to lose 12 more.
LOVE,
KIM
Your truely an inspiration!!