Sunday, June 15, 2008

A's vs Yankees






Just this Friday we went to the A's vs Yankees game in Oakland. Cameron being the only Yankees fan as you see in the pictures made the game that more exciting. Remember this year Cameron's baseball team he played on was the Yankees. Anyway if I remember right the A's scored a run in the 2nd inning. Then it was the 6th inning and everyone wanted a treat, not Michael or I wanted to get up and go and wait in those lines. But Michael ended up being the nice guy and went. While he, Cameron and Garrett were gone getting treats the Yankees were up to bat, score still 1 to 0 Well the A's gave a base hit and 2 walks, and then Motsuey (spell?) up to bat hit a grand slam, score now 4 to 1. Michael and the boys just after all the excitement come walking down the stairs to sit down and boy did I get the looks. Great game, Cameron was thrilled that the Yankees won that night. A's are still doing really well though, they did beat the Yankees the night before and just beat the Giants this weekend twice. GO A's! Baseball fan I guess.

No comments: